Growing Business Together
The program is a cross-border co-operation between Greece and The Former Yogoslav Republic of Macedonia.
THE OVERALL OBJECTIVE IS TO IMPROVE THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND TO INCREASE JOINT INITIATIVES FOR ECONOMIC COOPERATION IN CROSS BORDER REGION.
The project aims towards establishment of friendly business environment through: joint initiatives for the promotion of entrepreneurial collaboration, establishment of joint IT educational services for entrepreneurs, introduction of new communication technologies, and support of SMEs through Incubator Department and e-learning classroom.
The established Business Incubator will support the development of entrepreneurial ideas and their commercialization through creation of SMEs. The SMEs will contribute to the sustainable development in Cross Border region in support of the wider European cooperation and integration efforts, providing economic benefit for enterprises through creating more jobs, higher tax payments, and higher wages.
The Incubator Department will provide services to companies, individuals and new cooperative businesses of young unemployed who are trying to start up, as well to legal entities interested in transforming innovative ideas into new technology, products and services.
• Strengthening of SME’s competitiveness through Establishment of Incubator Department in Serres and system of e-classes
• Introducing new communication technologies and providing joint ICT services in the area of e-learning stimulating the cooperation and networking of the companies within CB region, as well the links with similar companies in the Europe
• To promote CB business partnerships and networking through creation of Joint Web-based Business site
• To promote CB business partnerships and networking through creation of Joint Web-based Business site, organization of Business meetings and forums
• To promote the cross-border region
Evaluation of the Academic Program
COURSES & ACADEMICS
What we offer to our students
Below are listed some of our Section in Web education program. Check the section and gain access to the library of Park e-Learning Platform
For direct contact or inquiries send us an email at
Or give us a call at +30 23210 45405
Alternatively please fill free to fillup the form.